People fail to go through the ingredients present in the product. This can lead to a disadvantage for them. Here are the following ingredients which must be present in your skin care products.
- Vitamin C
What makes these ingredients so special?
Let’s get deeper into them and find out how these benefits our skin.
Vitamin C is one of the best benefits for your skin. It acts as a barrier for skin from getting any side effects of skin products. It works as an antioxidant. Vitamin C functions by protecting collagen and producing more. It acts as a barrier between free radicals and collagen. If collagen fibers are insufficient in number and not aligned, then they influence the skin to break and lose its elasticity.
Reduction in Vitamin C creates many problems in our body and especially to our skin. Vitamin C has been given many credits for repairing all sorts of skin damage and aging.
Where Can You Get Vitamin C?
- Green leafy vegetables, Oranges, Peppers, Broccoli, Cabbage, Apples, Watermelon etc.
- Here are some benefits:
- Protects collagen and produces more of it.
- Protects against immune system deficiencies.
- Protect against eye disease.
- Helps in preventing dryness in the skin.
- Makes you energized and skin radiant.
- Helps in reducing redness.
Argireline is mainly used for removing wrinkles and fine lines. It targets on wrinkles around eyes and forehead. It is one of the most important building blocks of our skin.
By applying this on regular basis you get the skin which is free from wrinkle and fine lines.
It enables the facial muscles to contract with less force. This diminishes the wrinkles on the face and removes fines lines that appear with aging.
Where Will You Get Argireline?
You can get this ingredient mainly in skin care products. Such as cream and serum. Many of the skincare serum have Argireline as the primary element.
Here are few benefits of Argireline:
- Derived from natural protein.
- Considered better than Botox.
- Reduces the depth of wrinkles by thickening the skin.
- When applied on regular basis, can get younger skin.
- Unlike Botox, can be applied without surgery or injections. Topical application of Argireline reduces wrinkles in about as less as 30 days
It is one of the main ingredients which protects your skin from getting skin damages. Such as protecting from UV rays and pollution. It protects the skin by not allowing the free radicals to multiply and results in good skin health and its appearance. This product can do a lot for the health and appearance of your skin including reducing the sign of aging.
Where Will You Get?
One of the best sources of antioxidants in chocolate. Berries like Goji, Wild Blueberries and Elderberries are rich in antioxidants as well as other essential vitamins and minerals.
Benefits of antioxidants:
- Enhances skin tone.
- Helps in the appearance of the skin.
- Reduces the sign of aging.
- Reduces acne.
- Helps in firming of the skin.
- Fights free radicals and oxidative stress