What Is Acne?
Acne is an inflammatory skin condition that causes spots and pimples, it is a skin disease which involves oil glands at the base of hair follicles.
Have You Ever Thought About What Causes Acne?
Having acne will lead to the following conditions:-
- Lower down your confidence
- It can cause rashes on your skin making it very oily and itchy.
- Leaves scars and dark spots on your skin.
Here Is The Reasons You May Have Acne:
- Acne mostly occurs when you are about to hit your puberty.
- It happens when there are hormonal changes in your body.
- It can also happen if you eat oily food.
- Acne occurs due to bacterial infections that are present on your face.
- It varies from person to person depending on their lifestyle
- Acne also happens due to growing bacteria and loss of hydration.
- Consumptions of excessive milk also lead to acne.
- The heat present in your body is also a reason for developing acne.
- Dandruff is also a reason why you can develop acne.
You should avoid consumption of food that produces heat in your body like coffee.
Acne can be treated by using home remedies and the best way to cure acne is by using Argan oil. Let’s see how Argan oil helps in treating acne.
When you apply oil to your skin externally the body produces less sebum thinking that the skin is already moisturized. Keeping yourself hydrated is very important to keep away from acne.
Argan Oil For Acne
We are you sure you are now convinced that oil isn’t really bad for your skin. Let’s see what Argan oil provides you with if you have an acne prone skin:
- Your skin gets Vitamin E:
Argan Oil is rich in Vitamin E which helps in renewing the old damaged skin cells. It behaves as an antioxidant and protects your skin from radicals and oxidization.
- Manages Sebum production:
When you apply oil to your face your body produces less sebum thinking that your body is already moisturized.
Argan Oil contains polyphenols which act as a mild exfoliator which helps your skin get rid of dead cells that clog pores and reduces bacteria that is present all over your face.
- Cleanses and Rejuvenates:
It is rich in oleic and linoleic acid which works as an emulsifier and helps in cleansing your skin from the pores it is a light solution that helps you clean your skin gently.
If you are suffering from Acne and looking for natural ways to treat it we assure you argan oil is the best solution to getting away from your acne.