Oil is no longer hidden to be the best secret for moisturizing. But with an increase in the market of the oil industry, it is quite confusing to choose the best of all for oneself. Argan oil became famous in the last few years and its market had seen tremendous growth. It was liked but all the people around the globe. Marula oil came into being recently and had bought a massive demand for it. As it has a lot of benefits and boons. These two have a lot of similar qualities but also differ equally. They both are used as beauty products and food items. Let’s find out which one is better.
What Is Argan Oil?
Argan oil, also called as liquid gold is an organic product. It is extracted from the kernels of the Argan seed, which is native to Morocco. It has got a lot of value because if its richness in nutrients and medicinal properties. It is vividly popular for its cosmetic use all around the globe. It consists of fatty acids, proteins and vitamin E which particularly makes it beneficial for hair, skin and cosmetic choices.
Some of the benefits of Argan oil are:
- It acts as a skin moisturizer.
- It helps in attaining shiny and sleek hair.
- It improves dry skin conditions.
- It has anti-aging properties.
- It helps in controlling acne issues.
What Is Marula Oil?
Marula oil, also known to be the “Miracle Oil” is extracted from the seed if the fruit of the Marula tree. This tree is native to Kenya and also found in southern Africa and Madagascar. This tree grows only in the places where the climatic conditions should have low rainfall and more of sunlight. This oil was first used by women of South Africa to protect their skin from bad climatic conditions. This oil is filled with essential fatty acids and antioxidants.
- It comprises of anti-aging properties.
- Promotes smoother skin.
- Helps in reducing stretch marks.
- Improves healthy hair and scalp.
- Good for nails.
What Are The Similarities Between Argan Oil And Marula Oil?
- They both are used for beauty products.
- Both oils has plant sterols, which helps in boosting epidermal moisture retention when consumed.
- It helps in strengthening the protective skin barrier when applied on to the skin.
- They both help in conditioning the hair and making it smooth.
- Both consist of essential fatty acids and vitamin E and also helps in resisting oxidation.
Argan Oil Vs Marula Oil
Marula oil helps in hydrating the skin and protecting the hair from getting damaged. It has a faster absorption rate and does not have a greasy texture. It is more useful for dry skin and aging skin. It is rich in Vitamin C. It does not contain carotenoids. It helps in protecting the skin and the hair from free radicals.
Argan oil helps in nourishing and protecting skin and hair. It has an average rate of absorption and does well with normal and oily skin. This oil does not contain Vitamin C and it is very rich in Vitamin A. It has a slightly nutty aroma. It consists of carotenoids. Argan oil works as a very rich antioxidant and consists of antifungal properties.
Hence one can say that both of these oils have a lot of similarities but their differences are very beneficial. Both of these oils a best in their own ways.