Dark circles and fine lines can make you look dull and lifeless. Usually, these may appear due to lack of sleep and lack of skin care. Due to the fast-paced lifestyle it very common to face such skin problems.
The skin around your eyes are really sensitive and can get affected very easily. With the increasing age appearance of fine lines near your eyes and dark circles can be experienced and also makes you look older.
Physical health can also affect your appearance. Dark circles and fine line are mainly caused due to sleep deprivation and exhaustion, so it very important to care of your physical health to avoid any such skin problems.
Here Are Some DIY Recipes That You Can Try At Home To Get Rid Of Dark Circles And Fine Lines:
Aloe Vera Gel:
Aloe vera gel exhibits abundant benefits, especially for the skin. Here are some steps that you can follow to get rid of dark circle and fine line s using aloe vera gel:
- Wash your face properly before sleeping.
- Pat it dry.
- Take a coin size of aloe vera gel on your palms and apply it under your eyes.
- Keep it overnight.
- Wash it off in the morning with cold water.
- Make sure to apply it regularly every night.
Almond oil is rich in Vitamin E that is very essential for fighting the signs of aging. Dark circles and fine lines can be caused due to aging as well, using the almond oil can be very beneficial for them.
- Here are steps that you have to follow to make DIY recipes using almond oil:
- Take a few drops of almond oil.
- Gently apply the oil under your eyes and keep it overnight.
- Wash it off in the morning.
- Apply it regularly before going to the bed.
- Take some amount of coconut oil.
- Ad a few drops of vitamin E.
- Apply the mixture and massage well.
- Make sure to be very gentle while massing the oil.
- Apply the cream twice a day for better results.
Cucumber is a very well known for it healing properties. Here are some of the ways you can use cucumber to get rid of dark circles and fine lines:
- Grate a piece of cucumber and squeeze out the juice.
- Apply the juice under your eyes and keep it or sometime.
- Rinse it off with fresh water.
- You can also directly keep the thick slice of cucumber on your eyes.
- Regular application can help in gradually reduce the appearance of dark circles and fine lines.
Potato is rich in Vitamin C and starch that can help in nourishing the skin around your eyes. Here is a remedy, using the potato that can help in getting rid of dark circles:
- Grate a potato and extract its juice out.
- Now with the help of a cotton pad take some amount of juice and dab it under your eyes.
- Leave it unless it dries up.
- Wash your face with clean water.
These are some of the DIYs that you can easily prepare at home and get rid of those nasty dark circles and fine lines.