Clogged arteries is the condition when the fatty plaque deposit does not allow the smooth circulation of blood to take place in your body. This clog results in a lack of oxygen in the organs preventing them from functioning adequately. The problem of clogged arteries is not easily detectable.
There are various factors that contribute to clogged arteries. Some of them are excessive smoking, high-fat in the body, lack of exercise, overweight and cholesterol. The symptoms associated with clogged arteries are leg pain, sweating, nausea, loss of appetite and other health problems.
To treat this blockage of blood naturally, the following are some home remedies that you can use:
Turmeric is known as anti-inflammatory medicine that will help to stimulate the blood capillaries helping them to hold more blood and increase the blood circulation as well. The following is one way in which you can use turmeric:
- Take a glass of warm and add ½ tsp of turmeric to it.
- Mix them well and add honey to it as per taste.
- Try to consume this drink twice a day for better results.
Garlic helps to improve blood circulation in your body that reduces the bad cholesterol level and reduces the risk of heart diseases. The following is the home remedy that you can use to treat clogged arteries:
- Take a cup of milk and add 3 cloves of garlic to it.
- Boil this mixture for 10 minutes.
- Let the drink to cool down and consume it before going to bed.
Ginger contains compounds that help to prevent plaque build-up and also lowers the cholesterol level in the body. The following is the procedure that will help to treat clogged arteries by consuming ginger:
- Take ½ cup of water and a full cup of milk in a saucepan.
- Boil them together for 10 minutes.
- Add 1 tbsp of grated ginger to this.
- Let the tea boil for few minutes.
- Strain the tea in a cup and add honey to it.
- Consume this tea twice a day.
Lemon is rich in vitamin C this makes it a powerful antioxidant to treat blood pressure problems and reduces the clogging of blood in arteries. Thus, you can use lemons as follows:
- Take a glass of warm water.
- Add freshly squeezed lime juice to it.
- Add a little honey and black pepper powder to it.
- Drink this juice twice a day for better results.
The compounds present in the cayenne pepper helps to reduce bad cholesterol and oxidative stress. Reduction in bad cholesterol helps to improve blood circulation and reduce the risk of heart stroke. The following is the procedure in which you can use cayenne pepper:
- Take 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Add it to a glass of warm water.
- Add a few drops of dissolved sugar to it.
- Consuming this drink twice a day for few weeks helps you to treat clogged arteries rapidly.
Thus, above are some of the remedies that will help to prevent the condition of clogged arteritis from getting worse. Though these are some home remedies, consulting doctor is a must.