Go Yellow To Get A Glow
There is a substance that can give you several health benefits as well as beauty benefits. It is a packet full of goodness, that is so easy to get withing in no time. Wondering what it is? Organic Turmeric Powder. Turmeric powder is formed from the herb called Curcuma longa. Commonly known as the turmeric plant that belongs to the family of ginger. The plant is mostly known for its roots, with which the powder and the oil are formed.
The turmeric plant can be grown by anyone around the world. It needs temperatures between 20 and 30 degrees, with a moderate amount of rainfall to thrive and grow to the fullest.
How Is Organic Turmeric Powder Made?
The powder is made in a very simple and a traditional form without the involvements of any chemical or artificial preservatives.
The turmeric powder is typically made from the rhizomes of the plant. They are first harvested and then collected. They are then boiled in hot water for thirty to forty-five minutes. Next, they are dried under the hot sun until all the moisture gets evaporated. Once dry, they are beaten and grounded to make a powder out of them. Turmeric powder has a bright golden yellow color to it.
Curcumin powder is now ready to use, in any meal, shakes, salads, etc. the yellow powder is used around the world by millions of people because it is very handy and useful at the same time.
How Does The Organic Turmeric Powder Taste?
The powder is ideally mixed with other things to be eaten. People do not prefer to use it as an individual or sole article. If tasted sole, you would find that it has a gingery bitter tinge to it, therefore making it unfavorable to the taste buds. It hence cannot be eaten raw, unlike cinnamon and clove. Yet, it can be very tasty and healthy, when added to different recipes. It gives them a yellowish color, as well as gives a hint of punch to them.
The turmeric taste is known to taste very delicious when paired with dates, cumin, curry leaves, rice, roots, carrots, beef, figs, fish, fennel, garlic, onion, seafood, etc.
Recipes such as the yellow milkshake also known as the haldi milk are well renowned, as it helps to cure cough and cold. It is also added to soups and veggies, and curries.
Is Organic Turmeric Powder:
Turmeric is not only safe but also helps you prevent all the diseases. The curcumin powder is made from a very natural process and does not contain any additives. The doctors also suggest it be used before using medicines. It not only is safe but also has medicinal properties. It is also part of Ayurveda, which uses natural herbs to cure illnesses.
How does the Organic Turmeric Powder work:
Turmeric is widely known for its large spectrum of beneficial properties, that can be used by all walk of life. It is known for all these benefits because it has healing properties.
The turmeric powder is
- Has antimicrobial properties.
- Prevents and protect from fungal infections.
- Treats from microbial infections.
- Stops the parasites from dwelling inside us.
- Has anti-oxidant properties.
- It is also known to cure many diseases such as:
- Anterior uveitis.
- Urinary tract infection.
- Liver ailments.
- Helps in curing skin cancer.
- Turmeric is also choleretic, which also helps increase the metabolism as well as increase our body’s biomechanical functions.
How to use Organic Turmeric Powder?
The turmeric powder is very simple to use. It can be added to any meal you want. Whether you want the color, taste, health or beauty benefits.
- It will give a very strong color if added more than half a teaspoon.
- You can add it to milk, boil it and add saffron with some dry fruits to get yourself a drink.
- Take two tablespoons of gram flour, add two pinches of turmeric powder and add yogurt, with lime extract. Mix all of it and then massage the mixture on the face. Leave it for ten to fifteen minutes. This will give your face a golden glow.
- When you have a cut in your skin, and start bleeding, you must wash it. Once washed, cover it with the turmeric powder. This will help clot the blood at the site of injury and will stop the bleeding.
The Benefits Of Organic Turmeric Powder:
Turmeric is a powder that has been a life hack for many ages now. The powder can be used by a baby as well as an older person. The benefits range from anti-aging to medicals. From reducing acne to giving a radiant glow.
- Smoothing the cracked heels: Mix coconut oil with a pinch of turmeric powder, and apply it to your heels regularly. Follow this routine before going to bed. The healing properties of the powder will moisturize
- Rejuvenating skin: If your face has started getting duller because of a hectic schedule, bring it back! The turmeric powder helps get your glowing skin by helping the melanin to fade.
- Drying acne: add a little water to a pinch of water. This will help kill the bacterias in and around the acne. The turmeric also prevents more acne to pop on your skin. Do this regularly before going to bed and your skin will thank you.
- Clear the signs of aging: As the turmeric powder is rich in antioxidants, it will help to remove fine lines and wrinkles along with dark spots.
- Treating scalp problems: Turmeric powder mixed with coconut oil will make your scalp softer and itch free. Your scalp will also be cured of dandruff, fungal infections, and will give you stronger hair.
- Curing hair loss: as the turmeric has anti-fungal properties as well as healing properties, your hair will be made stronger. Therefore preventing hair loss.
- Soothing the inflammations: Curcumin powder can be mixed with a carrier oil. Then apply it to the places of inflammation. The turmeric powder has anti-inflammatory properties, that will remove the redness and the swelling from the skin.
Precautions Of Organic Turmeric Powder:
If you are pregnant, try to avoid using turmeric powder. It could be unsafe for the baby because it induces menstruation. This makes the muscles around fetus shred. This will be very unsafe for the baby.
Turmeric could make the gall bladder problems worse. If you suffer from gallstones or bile duct obstructions, you should avoid turmeric in your meals.
People with iron deficiency must not use turmeric, as it prevents the iron from being absorbed in the body.
Curcumin present in the turmeric powder is capable of decreasing sugar levels in the body. Therefore, anyone having diabetes should be very careful while using turmeric.