The New Diet In Market.
Shepherd’s Diet is a 7 step weight loss program that works in holistic development. It not only improves your physical appearance but also your mental clarity. Kristina Wilds created this diet to support her husband, who was diagnosed with Lou Gehrig’s disease. This Bible-based diet plan adopts a religious approach to help people achieve their weight loss goals. It focuses on listening to the Holy Spirit’s direction in life when it comes to your dieting habits. This diet includes the following,
- A fat loss protocol
- Fat burning nutrients
- Anti-stress guide
- A grocery guide
The perfect combination of both health and spirituality is what makes this diet different from the others. It is known to eliminate excess fat, boost your metabolism, increase energy and suppress your appetite.
The diet follows core Christian values and principles, especially, for avoiding sins such as gluttony and sloth. The Shepherd’s diet is majorly guided by the fact that Jesus consumed a blend of the Paleo diet and the Mediterranean diet.
Benefits Of The Shepherd’s Diet
There are several benefits to this Bible-based diet plan, such as,
- It is the perfect blend of both the Meditarannaean and Paleo diet.
- It focuses on holistic development, this includes physical health as well as spiritual health.
- Have long term effects
- It is an ideal diet for Christians and their strong beliefs.
- It involves a few food restrictions and intermittent fasting.
- Claims that people lose up to 80 pounds when regularly following this diet.
- Sustainable method for losing weight as it encourages healthy eating habits.
What Kind Of Foods Can You Have On This Diet?
Healthy eating is a big part of attaining a spiritually sound lifestyle. It seems like an ideal means of achieving prime spiritual and physical health. The shepherd’s diet consists of foods that were believed to be a part of Jesus’s diet. for instance,
- Healthy Fats
- Fresh Vegetables
- Organically grown meat and dairy
- Unprocessed whole grains
- Low carb plant protein
This Bible-based diet does not encourage the consumption of any processed grains, sugar. Artificial preservatives and additives are a strict no-no. In other words, Shepherd’s diet is for those who prefer having home cooked meals made from scratch.
How Does The Shepherd’s Diet work?
This diet is known to work in phases and steps to help you lose weight naturally.
- Encourages intermittent fasting. This diet enforces people with strong spiritual discipline and principles
- The Shepherd’s diet involves having a list of foods that are organically derived and have no added preservatives or harmful chemicals. This diet is rich in healthy fats and fresh vegetables to aid in rapid weight loss. The diet follows the principle of adopting healthy eating habits to achieve the goal of weight loss.
- Encourages prayer practices and spiritual healing to reduce stress levels and improve overall mental well being. This diet is known to give its users increased mental clarity and enhanced cognitive function.
When used in the right combination, the above-mentioned methods are highly effective for losing weight.
I am a devout Christian and love involving the spiritual way of life in every activity I do. The Shepherd’s diet has greatly helped me in achieving my weight loss goals. Not only did I reach my goal weight, I feel healthier and am proud of my improved eating habits and dietary regime. I am almost never hungry and have also connected with my spiritual self in this process of weight loss.
Reviews By Health Experts
This diet is not exclusively for Christians and can be followed by people of varied faiths looking to lose weight. Recommended by renowned doctors, this Bible-based diet plan focuses on holistic development. Not only does this improve your physical health but also helps you connect with your spiritual self. This diet plan majorly promotes healthy eating habits, smaller frequent meals and even intermittent fasting from time to time. The Shepherd’s diet encourages having home cooked meals and inculcating healthy fats in your diet in order to aid rapid weight loss.