Smile More And Worry Less!
Is Teeth Whitening Gum Effective For Teeth Whitening?
Teeth whitening is generally done to enhance the quality of teeth and brighten it. Using over the counter products for teeth whitening is very affordable and convenient.
When you look at your photos do your yellow teeth bother you? Then you should definitely try teeth whitening.
Yellowing of teeth usually occurs due to poor oral health. The food particles get stuck in your skin which can cause cavities. Does brushing your teeth twice a day and cleaning them properly is very important.
There are many ways teeth whitening can be done nowadays. Teeth whitening gel, toothpaste, laser treatments, pen, strips are various methods for teeth whitening.
For doing teeth whitening at home effectively teeth whitening gum are very effective. They are comparatively cheaper than other teeth whitening treatments available today.
How Does Teeth Whitening Gum Work?
Teeth whitening gums are slightly abrasive. The ingredients present in the gum remove the stained layer on the teeth. Some products do not remove the existing stains but protect your teeth from new stains.
If you start using whitening gum then you don’t need to avoid your favorite foods.
There are few products available in the market for teeth whitening but not all are very effective. They promise the teeth whitening but have no visible results. Thus selecting the right product is very important.
How To Use Teeth Whitening Gum?
Here are some tips you should know before using teeth whitening gum.
- Using teeth whitening gum for an hour in a day is recommended. Using it every day for 3 months can give you visible results.
- Do not swallow the gum
- Brushing your teeth before using the teeth whitening gum is very important. Or else the dirt can get stuck into the gum while chewing and spread the germs.
- Swashing your mouth with water after use will help you gain better results.
Other Methods Vs Teeth Whitening Gum
Do you want to know the difference between other products and teeth whitening gum? The major difference are listed below:
- Teeth whitening toothpaste is effective but they can only lighten the existing stain. They also protect your teeth from new stains.
- Teeth whitening strips can also be effective to give visible white teeth. But they can sometimes cause sensitivity and irritation to gums.
- There are also home remedies available for teeth whitening like oil pulling, bleaching, etc. It’s a very natural and safe method for teeth whitening without any side effects.
Facts To Know Before Using Teeth Whitening Gum
- You must always remember to check to what extent teeth whitening it promises.
- Few teeth whitening gum have chemicals which eliminate stains by sanding down that layer of teeth. This can damage the enamel of your teeth and cause cavities.
- Gum irritation can be observed during teeth whitening treatment. It is a very normal condition. You should consult a doctor if you experience bleeding of gums.
- It is a long term process. You cannot get visible results in just a few days. It takes around 2 to 3 months for teeth whitening.
If you want immediate results going to a dentist for teeth whitening can be helpful. Taking care of your teeth from time to time will improve your oral health. This helps you stay away from oral health problems.