If you have been searching for argan oil lately, then you might have already seen a plethora of websites advertising the same. But how can you choose the best site to purchase argan oil? And how can you check for its authenticity? In this article, we hope we can give you these answers and possibly the solution for your problems.
But first, what’s argan oil?
Argan Oil Is..?
For those who don’t know what Argan oil is, it is one of the best essential oils that can help you with several problems related to skin, hair and overall health. This oil is produced in the country of Morocco and it is extracted from the Argan tree’s fruit. Pure argan oil is very expensive due to the manual labor involved in its extraction process. Since the production cost is high, the taxes that are added in other countries increase the cost furthermore.
Let’s learn how it is extracted to know why it is so expensive.
The Extraction Process
- Argan fruits are dried under the sun and the peel is removed.
- The nut is then cracked and the kernels are obtained.
- These kernels are roasted and the oil is extracted from the residues.
There is no machinery involved in the process and hence, pure argan oil is very costly to procure and is available in limited quantities.
These are the elements that make argan oil as effective as it is known to people now. Argan oil has a unique composition and the elements of the composition are:
- Vitamin E: it is an anti-aging agent and a powerful antioxidant. This helps people cope up with the harsh environmental conditions and protects their skin against degradation & aging.
- Antioxidants: they are crucial for repairing damaged skin and further preventing damage. And argan oil is rich in antioxidants. Ferulic acid is one of the most well-known antioxidants that prevent damage from the sun.
- Polyphenols: these elements neutralize free radicles in the skin, thereby helping them heal from environmental damage. They also have anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, anti-bacterial and anti-allergic properties.
- Sterols: these are only present in argan oil and no other oils. Sterols reduce wrinkles and help in increasing the elasticity of this skin & the collagen content. This is an important part of argan oil’s composition as it helps argan oil penetrate the skin really easily. Additionally, it helps the skin maintain its moisture level.
- Fatty Acids: there are several fatty acids present in this oil. They play a vital role in the formation of prostaglandin. They are given below:
- Oleic acid
- Linoleic acid
- Palmitic acid
- Stearic acid
- Linolenic acid
Why Buy Argan Oil?
Argan oil can help and benefit you in various ways. It is worth buying because:
- Helps protect your skin from harsh environmental conditions
- One of the best moisturizers and is also natural.
- It can help treat acne.
- Helps treat and heal skin infections, burns, and minor wounds.
- Helps in improving the quality of nails.
- Will make your hair silky smooth, and this smoothness will be unparalleled.
- Has anti-aging properties and can make you look & feel younger.
- Is very effective in moisturizing the scalp and reducing dandruff.
Where To Buy Argan Oil?
Since Argan oil is expensive, it is best to order it from a reputed trader and importer. If you look for it from a regular grocery store, you may find it, but you might also compromise on the quality and hence won’t be worth saving money.
If you want to buy Argan oil for culinary purposes, then you must check the smell of the oil as it will be sweet. Otherwise, it will smell pungent and it will be suitable for hair, skin and nail treatment.
If you want to give it a try, then we may have an offer for you. Click on the link below to order yourself a pack.